YOU can help provide secure, sustainable and economic solutions to global grand challenges of food and land use, water, energy, population and development with a philanthropic gift to the Institute on the Environment.
Gifts for leadership development will help:
- provide scholarships to students to envision and launch successful social businesses through our Acara Program
- equip students and postdoctoral fellows with skills they need to become environmental leaders through our Boreas Leadership Program
- provide undergraduates with opportunities to connect society and the environment through the Sustainability Minor
Gifts for partner engagement will help:
- provide environmental leaders a platform for gaining and sharing game-changing ideas and insights through our award-winning Ensia magazine
- produce our Ensia Live, bringing thought-provoking presentations from leading environmental visionaries to Minnesota
- give industries, governments and individuals opportunities to move together beyond marginal greening efforts to more meaningful, systemic change through our NorthStar Initiative for Sustainable Enterprise
Gifts for solution-driven research will help:
- improve understanding of land use changes and improve our ability to balance human needs with environmental stewardship through our Global Landscapes Initiative
Please give now – and help move Minnesota and the world from global challenges to game-changing solutions.
An anonymous benefactor couple helped IonE share ideas, information and inspiration about solutions to the world's biggest environmental challenges by providing support for our award-winning Momentum (now Ensia) print and online magazine and event series. In addition to gifts of time and talent by some of their executives, the event series also benefited from significant sponsorship support from the General Mills Company.